|MADrigal CD Collection 59.S5 ||[witek], 2017-12-04 22:27:30|
The time has come to release the final version of all (59) games to the newest Standard 5 format. This update was announced over one month ago and follows about six months of hard programming work and one month of intense beta-testing and refinements. During this time, i have been working closely with very talented programmers and graphic artists who helped out a lot.
In addition to all the features of the "beta versions" published in October, the new releases feature new functionalities and bug-fixes. For example, it is now possible to switch full-screen and windowed modes from the on-screen menu or by pressing F12 in-game.
Todays news is not just about the release of all Windows versions of my games. Thanks to the effort of great guys like Andre Leiradella, HCF Retrocoder and KMFDManic, all games are now fully playable on more than 15 platforms including Android, Apple, Raspberry, Linux, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, WiiU and the newest NES and SNES Mini consoles!
The list of new files updated during the past few weeks is impressive:
- All 59 games for Windows - version 5.00 (many of which with source code)
- All 59 games for RetroArch/Libretro - portings by Andre Leiradella, based on Standard 4 sources
- MADrigal CD Collection for Windows and ClrMamePro DATfile - version 59.S5
- MADrigalPSP for Sony PSP and PSVita - version 1.0 by HCF Retrocoder, based on Standard 4 sources
- MADrigal for NES and SNES Classic - version 2017-11-05 by KMFDManic, based on Standard 4 sources
Całość kolekcji do pobrania TUTAJ.