|Ootake v2.90 ||[witek], 2018-06-02 11:23:36|
2018/06/02 2.90 released
- When "R-TYPE Complete CD" is started, press [RUN] button for a long time( until irems logo appears), and the mode to automatically skip the demo scene will be set.
* If you normally press [RUN] button, it will start up normally. If you want to completely cut off this function, please uncheck "Setting->Improve-> Auto Skip Demo [start keep RUN] (R-TYPE Complete CD)" menu.
- From Ootake v2.88, the bug of processing "Backup RAM (Ten no Koe 2) file was formatted to save only the required 2KB" was fixed.
* The timing of saving the "bram file" is the moment when either "Close Ootake", "Open other games","Save State" was done.
* Even with the above timing, if the contents to be saved are exactly the same as the last time (eg in RPG does not have equipment or experience value update at all), the bram file will not be updated. In that case, if you want to be able to load the "bram file (2047 bytes) saved with Ootake v2.88 & v2.89" in Mednafen, please add 1 byte (value 0) at the end with binary editor etc and save it as "2048 bytes". Im sorry for troubling you.
- Improved processing of inputting the game pad. Even with low power PC, I think that several games ("Power Drift", "Space Harrier" etc.) have come to work comfortably.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.