|Vice 3.2.0 ||[witek], 2018-05-20 17:30:19|
- New (experimental) GTK3 native port, this and the SDL(2) port will replace
all other ports (which will get removed) in VICE 3.3 and onward.
- Handling of the `-keybuf` command now works properly for all emulators and
- Fixed handling of LOAD"$$" with virtual devices.
- Fixed @CD, @MD and @RD commands for virtual filesystem devices.
- Fixed NEOS Mouse emulation.
- Call the new CIA "8521" instead of "6526A" (which is wrong) in the UIs.
- Added 4sid support.
- Fixed tape wobble.
- Erase timing fixes in flash core.
- Dont allocate sectors on tracks > 70 in the BAM of 1571 images.
- Ethernet emulation: fix register mapping in rr-net mode.
- reSID: fixed envelope bugs shown by testprogs/SID/env_test/.
- Fixed 6509 CPU port issues.
- Added support for TAP virtual network interface.
- Fixed drive clock overflow. Drive and host went out of sync on clock
overflow (every ~4G cycles), which would break loading or custom drive
code in the case loader/stuff is not idle during overflow window. Also
drive would execute ~4G cycles out of sync, which made the emulator freeze
for a while.
- Fix monitor m command buffer overflow.
- Added conditional on values in memory to breakpoint handling.
** SDL changes
- Cosmetic overhaul of the SDL UI.
- New drag n drop support for the SDL2 port(s).
- Fixed monitor display of printables with the M (memdump) command.
- Fixed drive status display in statusbar.
- Added "advance frame".
- Disable the mouse pointer unless we really need it.
- Change MacOSX SDL menu key to F10 to accommodate old MacBooks etc.
- Change default menu key for sdl amiga based platforms to F10.
- Added default hotkey files (with hotkeys similar to existing GUIs).
- Added various keymaps for use with keyrah in combian/retropie.
- Added controller mapping file for PS3 controller.
** Android changes
- Do not enable mouse emulation by default.
** Mac OS X changes
- Reinstated the Cocoa UIs Video Settings dialog. Some of the controls
dont work properly, but its better than nothing.
- Added a PET model selection menu to the Cocoa UI.
- Fixed Cocoa UIs CPU memory window display. It still requires the monitor
to be activated before it will show anything, however.
** OS/2 changes
- Removed native OS/2 port. The native OS/2 port has been lagging behind
severely, and the recently added SDL OS/2 port is up-to-date, making the
unmaintained native OS/2 port obsolete.
** C1541 changes
- Fixed illegal characters in filenames for the read and extract commands.
** C64(SC) changes
- Fixed enabling/disabling memory expansion hacks.
- New tapecart emulation.
- Added waasoft dongle emulation.
- Fixed initial cpuport data.
- Added support for 256k magic desk images, ie DDI Magic Cart. Also allow
512k and 1M magic desk carts (some homebrew variant).
- plus60k memory write fix.
- Fix plus256k emulation.
- Added fmopl (sfx sound expander) timer support.
- Fixed saving of GMOD2 cartridge image.
** C128 changes
- New tapecart emulation.
- Fixed MMU mirrors.
** CBM2 changes
- Allow+fix loading of 8k chargen.
- Fixed ESC-Z/ESC-Y.