|WinUAE 3.6.0 Beta4 ||[witek], 2017-09-12 13:58:44|
- If DirectDraw mode surface allocation fails, retry it with smaller size.
- Smaller than 512 block size and writing to HDF block zero was always detected as failed.
- SCSI MODE SENSE format parameters/rigid drive geometry and uaehf.device TD_GETGEOMETRY didnt return manual physical geometry if it was set.
- If config file has sound driver name that cant be found, try to find default device of same type before defaulting to first in list.
- 68030 MMU + prefetch mode delayed bus error fix.
- Added Cubo CD32 config dip switches (Cubo Switch #1 to #8), event activation = switch state toggled. State is only logged, perhaps some kind of on-screen message will be added later.
- Added Cubo CD32 option in Quickstart panel. Currently only enables serial port fake touch screen used by some later games, responds "ok" to all touch screen commands.
- Expansion panel string datatype was unimplemented (forgotten..). NIC MAC option is now visible.
- Disassembler [xxxx] data values (b3) now support 68030+ data caches. If data is located in cache and data in memory is identical, it is prefixed with *, if data is cached and data in memory is different: [value in cache:value in memory]
- Ignore DMS unpacking errors if all data is already unpacked (for example if dms has extra data at the end etc)