|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta2 ||[witek], 2018-04-16 20:01:34|
- New low latency vsync tweaks and updates.
- If low latency vsync polling takes longer than 2 vblanks, exit immediately to prevent total hang if scanline reads return unexpected and weird values.
- Display panel "native" resolution returned non-existing mode which got fixed to smallest supported resolution.
- Fixed clipboard sharing.
- Fixed graphics corruption (black lines/tearing) in new low latency mode with Vertical centering enabled.
- Added overlay led support. Led overlays must have same resolution as main overlay file, fully transparent color except location of led. Name must be _x_led.png where x = power,df0,df1,df2,df3,hd,cd,md,net (md = flash/eeprom access, for example cd32 nvram) Currently D3D11 only.
- MMU emulation works again (at least 68030 was broken)
- If low latency vsync and DSOUND: switch to WASAPI. New low latency vsync needs "pull" mode audio driver.
- Added new misc panel option, asks for confirmation when trying to close emulation window using close button or ALT+F4/CTRL+F11.
- Fixed Output panel crash if capture before filtering was set.