|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta3 ||[witek], 2018-04-20 02:00:11|
- New low latency vsync should now work under Windows XP, D3D9 only.
- Added ICD AdSCSI ROM with icddisk.device v33.0 (unknown ROM version, most likely v2.0 or v2.1) and v34.0 (v2.2 ROM version)
- Added MacroSystem DraCo v1.3 Boot ROM. Set it as extended ROM, A3000 KS 3.1 as normal ROM. (Boots and hangs like Casablanca)
- Fixed MOVE16 debugger disassembly.
- Fixed HDF/directory harddrive unit number conflict (if directory was between HDFs in harddrives list) introduced in b1.
- Fixed randomly occurring timing issue. Reported refresh rate suddenly increased and it looked like warp mode was activated.
- Full-window mode is now supported in virtual multi monitor mode. Native mode window opens on selected monitor, next virtual monitor opens on following real monitor and so on (or on top of existing window if not enough real monitors)
Toni Wilen is offline