|SameBoy 0.10.1 ||[glob@s], 2018-02-03 15:05:46|
– The libretro port can now be compiled for the Switch
– Made the menu key more obvious in the SDL port
– Can now emulate a Game Boy Advance in Game Boy Color mode
– Changing a model in the SDL port is now done via the menu
– Major improvements to the way the libretro port handles audio, significantly improving audio quality
– It is now possible to select a specific model to emulate in the libretro port
– APU stereo volume levels are now scaled emulated correctly (Volume levels are 1-8, not 0-7)
– Triggering a pulse by writing to NRx4 now correctly changes the volume level of the previously played pulse. Fixes sound pops in Link’s Awekening.
– The CGB boot now finishes with correct register values
– Fixed APU DIV events sometimes causing audio pops in disabled channels. Fixes sound pops in Super Mario Land 2
– Fixed a bug where the effects of NR50 and NR51 were unintentionally delayed. Fixes sound pops in Pokémon Puzzle Challenge and Donkey Kong ‘94.
– Fixed video issues with the libretro port when using Vulkan
– Using a Joypad in the Cocoa port did not prevent the screen saver from starting.