|Snes9x 1.56.1 ||[witek], 2018-06-07 20:36:27|
Another year, another Snes9x release. The main new features this time are GLSLP shader support for the GTK and Win32 ports (compatible to the retroarch format) and a new human readable cheat file format that supports longer descriptions and will be compatible with higan. Mightymos cheat database is included in the release.
BearOso also did a lot of work to fix reported game issues, mostly with IRQ-related problems. For a full list check the changelog below.
Thanks to kps501 Snes9x now supports the curious M.A.C.S. rifle peripheral.
- Increased the speed of SA1 emulation to match hardware (BearOso)
- Fixed negative SA1 division (BearOso, Jonas Quinn)
- Changed the location where we poll input to potentially (Brunnis, BearOso)
- Fixed the interlace fields being swapped after skipping (BearOso)
- More updates for BS-X support. (LuigiBlood)
- Updated xBRZ to version 1.6. (zenju, OV2)
- Added a DMA timing hack for rpgones Koryu no Mimi (OV2)
- Updated HDMA to not update indirect addresses until after (BearOso)
transfers are completed.
- Improved cheats support. This stores cheats in a human- (BearOso, OV2)
readable and editable format as gamename.cht. Cheats are
converted from the old format on load. They can be added
in many different formats, but they will convert to the
simple address=condition?byte format.
Also, now included is mightymos cheat database, and the
ability to match a game and automatically load cheats
- Dont reset a pending NMI on vblank end. Fixes Super (furrykef)
- Redo NMI timing. Fixes Secret of Evermore (PAL). (BearOso)
- Test for transparency before dithering on SuperFX. This (RedGuy(yyy))
fixes some graphical artifacts in Star Fox.
- Change some of the SDD1 guesswork mapping. Fixes a Tales (BearOso)
of Phantasia hack.
- Return PPU1 MDR for reads of $2137 instead of CPU MDR. (BearOso)
Fixes Marios Time Machine graphical glitch.
- Memset less memory for sprite calculations. (Nebuleon)
- Dont spuriously update register 14 when running SuperFX. (BearOso)
Fixes graphical glitches in Doom.
- Added a SuperFX clock modifier variable. (BearOso)
- Write CPU MDR during some DMA and HDMA transfers. Fixes (BearOso)
Speedy Gonzales and Funaki Masakatsu Hybrid Wrestler.
- Calculate next IRQ time in advance instead of continously (BearOso, OV2)
checking for it.
- Added some IRQ timing quirks. Fixes at least Markos (BearOso, OV2)
- Fixed wrong tile selection in offset-per-tile mode. (BearOso)
- Advance the VRAM pointer even if VRAM writes at the time (kps501)
- Return 0x80 instead of 0xff in DSP1 simulation. Fixes (kps501)
Powerfest 94 Mario Kart.
- Initialize controllers on reset. Fixes Looney Tunes (kps501)
- Attached APU instruction tracer and made some additions (BearOso)
to debugging output.
- Fix line doubling in interlaced mode. (kps501)
- Added support for M.A.C.S. rifle peripheral. (kps501)
- Fixed a bug where the MSU1 channels were reversed. (qwertymodo)
- Win32: Added dynamic rate control support for XAudio2 (OV2)
- Win32: Added different volume level configuration for (OV2)
regular and turbo speed.
- Win32: Added option to disable EPX scaling for messages (OV2)
- Win32: Improve multi-rom loading. (OV2)
- Win32: Add libpng and zlib dependencies as submodules for (qwertymodo, OV2)
easier compiling from source.
- Win32: Fixed icon registration. (OV2)
- Win32: Better support for running while unfocused. (OV2)
- Win32: Changed icon. (BearOso)
- Win32: Report hidpi support. (BearOso)
- Win32: Added mute hotkey and hotkeys for saving/loading (OV2)
- Win32: Disabled hotplugging in favor of a menu option to (OV2)
- Win32: Added a reduce input lag option. (BearOso)
- Win32: Added ability to use GLSLP shaders with OpenGL, (OV2)
including a dialog to tweak custom parameters.
- GTK+: Added dynamic rate control support for audio to (BearOso)
reduce buffer overflows and underflows.
- GTK+: Increased SDL requirement to version 2.0. This (BearOso)
improves joystick compatibility.
- GTK+: Improved GTK+ 3.0 support and made it the default. (BearOso)
- GTK+: Added ability to start from a snapshot on the (julien2512)
- GTK+: Added automatic input rate handling. (BearOso)
- GTK+: Use 16-bit 5-6-5 pixel format for better colors. (BearOso)
- GTK+: Now disables the compositor in fullscreen mode. (BearOso)
- GTK+: Changed icon. (BearOso)
- GTK+: Require libepoxy for OpenGL support. (BearOso)
- GTK+: Add full compatibility with GLSLP shaders, with a (BearOso)
parameters dialog to configure them.
- Unix: Add xinerama support and window position hints. (Francesco149)
– Automatic input rate now only works for close multiples of 60Hz. (BearOso)
– Win32: Cheats are now shown in the correct order in the list view. (BearOso)
– GTK+: Check for version greater than 3.22 when using GTK+ 3. (BearOso)
– GTK+: Dont resize code and description field in GTK+ 2. (BearOso)
W paczce win 32/64bit + shader pack