|WinUAE 4.1.0 Beta6 ||[witek], 2018-09-18 16:39:07|
- Search clear ("X" button) didnt store new empty search filter to registry/ini.
- Delete config file confirmation message includes also name of config file.
- Added history list to config file name edit box. New item is only added when emulation is started.
- Reduced config file list redraw flickering when searching/filtering.
- Always force 32-bit if Direct3D 11 mode. 16-bit does not seem to be fully supported, screenmode may open but then some later allocation can fail, making recovery difficult (because you cant easily find out if the problem was 16-bit or something else). RTG "Match color depth" option is now also ignored in D3D11 mode.
- Added support for loading file contents to Z2/Z3 RAM boards (autoconfig or manually configured). Append offset=,fileoffset=,filesize=,file= to fastmemx_options line. Append readonly to make it ROM. Path must be escaped ( = ).
- Moved all x86 bridgeboard-only expansions under new category "x86 bridgeboard expansions".
- CD image mounting used original path, when it should have used resolved path (win32.cd_path, environmental variables, etc..) (401b4)
- Video recording from hardware emulated graphics boards recorded only black screen.
- Screenshot from hardware emulated graphics boards always captured visible output even if capture before filtering was ticked.
- Filter panel (D3D) scanlines work now properly in multimonitor mode. (Previously native/RTG selection was ignored)
- Taking screenshot/recording when in multithreaded RTG mode was not thread safe.
- x86 bridgeboard category move broke SCSI and IDE x86 expansions. Sound Blaster and NIC was not moved.
- x86 bridgeboard virtual serial mouse connected serial port was not reset at reboot.
- A2386SX bridgeboard chipset EMS banking emulation was not complete, chipset native EMS driver complained about invalid hardware.
- Creating state file when disk access was active and disk image included timing information (for example ipf) caused buffer overflow.
- Autoload checkbox was hidden under string field in Advanced information panel.
- Added untested ADKCON MSBSYNC disk synchronization mode support.