Found: 6 news|
|Mednafen 1.21.0 UNSTABLE ||[witek], 2018-02-23 14:56:15|
Notable changes since 0.9.48:
-Migrated to SDL2(building from source requires 2.0.5+).
-An attempt to run an instance of Mednafen while another instance is already running with the same base directory is now blocked during startup, via a lock file; note that this check occurs after stdout and stderr are potentially redirected to stdout.txt and stderr.txt on Windows.
-Removed the "overlay" video driver.
-Changed the default value of setting "video.driver" from "opengl" to "default", removed the old "0" and "1" backwards-compatibility value aliases, renamed the "sdl" driver to "softfb"(without backwards-compat aliases), and made it so the settings value will be reset to "default" after automatically importing settings from "mednafen-09x.cfg".
-Added setting "video.fs.display".
-Added settings "fps.autoenable", "fps.position", "fps.scale", "fps.font", "fps.textcolor", and "fps.bgcolor".
-Added support for pasting text into the cheat and netplay consoles.
-On Windows, Mednafen will now output text to a console if its started from a console(e.g. cmd.exe or Cygwin), and if not, write to stdout.txt and stderr.txt like before.
-On Windows, error messages during startup will now be displayed in a popup message box.
-On Windows, Mednafen now uses Unicode variants of CRT and Win32 functions; this may require the user to update path settings and convert their CUE sheets to UTF-8 if filenames use exotic(e.g. not directly typable on a standard US-layout keyboard) characters.
-For key bindings relating to the debugger and cheat management interface, the Right ALT key modifier will no longer be respected(only the Left ALT has any effect now), for internationalization reasons.
Configuration file is now named "mednafen.cfg" again, instead of "mednafen-09x.cfg"; if "mednafen.cfg" doesnt exist or is for an old version(earlier than 0.9.0) of Mednafen, the settings will be loaded from "mednafen-09x.cfg" on startup, but still saved to "mednafen.cfg" on exit.
-Reworked the input mapping setting format to be more human-readable(and editable). Details are in the documentation, in the "Advanced Usage" section. Old input mappings will be translated internally, except for keyboard mappings, due to incompatibilities between how SDL 1.2 and 2 handle keyboards.
-Added support for mapping joystick axes and buttons, mouse buttons, and keyboard keys to emulated mouse device relative motion for testing purposes(via manually editing the configuration file, as the in-emulator configuration process currently wont create such mappings).
-Added support for digital button input mappings that mix AND, ANDNOT, and OR-style operations together(previously it was either just AND or OR); refer to the documentation for more details.
Note that the in-emulator configuration process wont create complex mappings that mix different boolean operations, but you can map combinations using simpler logic in-emulator, and then edit the configuration file to adjust the boolean operations used.
-Altered calculations involving *.xscale(fs)/*.yscale(fs) settings to be more predictable given floating point nuances; any user using non-integer scaling values for these settings may need to adjust them to get the same result as in previous versions of Mednafen, however.
-Fixed broken cheat file saving on MS Windows.
-PCE_FAST: Fixed fubared mouse emulation.
-PC-FX: Fixed integer overflows that caused fatal division by zero when Mednafens cheat functionality was used(a regression introduced around 0.9.39).
-SS: Fixed a logic error in the BIOS sanity check code that caused it to throw a less helpful error message than intended in certain circumstances, and made the error messages related to BIOS file misconfiguration more verbose(and hopefully more helpful...).
-SS: Fixed at least one background layer graphical glitch in "Radiant Silvergun"(at the start of stage 2C).
-SS: Fixed the graphical glitch near the end of the intro in "Snatcher".
-SS: Added Japanese keyboard(HSS-0129) emulation.
|EmuLoader 8.4.7 ||[glob@s], 2018-02-22 18:53:40|
Proper detection of "Board ROMs" on game sets that use "model2" ROMs; "SEGA Model 2" system
- you must re-create games list fix this
- this is a cosmetic fix, ROMs validation is not affected
Fixes and tweaks to Game Details screen
- missing parent setname text not showing in left panel if parent zip file is not found
- SHA-1 checksum generated for zipped EmuCon console/computer games (32 MegaBytes max file size)
- bios/device icon indexes were switched in left column
- "Bios CHD" file was tagged as "Device CHD"; cosmetic fix
"Create MAME/HBMAME/Demul Games List" updates
- improved detection of sets with CRC32 collisions, a new file created "arcadegamessystemname_crc32collision.txt"
- added a "devicename" tag for each device ROM entry for proper SHA-1 validation (MAME)
- added "feature patelle" tag detection in -listxml output to fix missing "color status" (MAME v0.194 and newer)
- optimizations and code cleanup
MAME and arcade games files validation system changes and fixes (games audit)
- device sets not scanned correctly when auditing a single game (MAME) - device ROMs are now properly validated and game sets are no longer tagged as "available" if a device ROM is missing (MAME)
- device and bios zip file list contents (CRC32/SHA-1) are now loaded into RAM only once when validating multiple games, for faster access
- CRC32 collision detection and SHA-1 validation for device/bios ROMs; game ROMs are not yet supported (MAME and Demul)
- game files are unzipped directly into a "TMemoryStream" var (RAM), so SHA-1 checksums can be generated
- several optimizations and code cleanup
Old commented code cleanup
[Source: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=90673&page=7]Beta 5:
|WinUAE 3.6.1 Beta6 ||[witek], 2018-02-21 23:00:40|
(1-2 weeks to go if D3D11 issues are really fixed..)
- Creating new file with "DOS" name (for example AUX) to directory filesystem drive returned error (got broken in 3.6.0, it added special handling for reading existing special named files in case if filesystem accepts them without mangling but creating new files was missed..)
- Autoscale ignored small vertical display areas in very top of display in some situations.
- A600/A1200/A4000 IDE missed doubler supported flag. (3.5.0+ only shows ports 2 and 3 if device is confirmed supporting IDE doubler)
- Virtual RDB is now supported with dynamic (VHD) hardfiles. (Virtual RDB: if partition hardfile is mounted to any hardware emulated IDE or SCSI controller, virtual RDB is automatically added. This enables to boot/mount partition hardfiles even when using hardware emulated HD controllers)
- Virtual RDB now also includes FSHD and LSEG blocks if hardfile FileSys path is non-empty. (Makes filesystem compatibility testing much faster and easier when using non-UAE controllers)
- If D3D11 mode shader/mask loading failed (for example missing mask image file), not all allocated data was freed.
- Remaining D3D11 alt-tab/F12 fullscreen<>windowed mode crashes should be fixed.
- D3D11 fullscreen mode restore after alt-tab sometimes only showed blank screen.
- Reverted 3.6.0b17 allow JIT direct in CSPPC mode. PPC cant boot without JIT-direct incompatible memory mapping. If you want JIT Direct with CSPPC and dont need PPC: Use CSMK3.
- Task bar icon -> close window (possibly also other "external" close methods) didnt always work in D3D11 fullscreen mode.
- Virtual RDB non-512 byte block size support. Last update also broke it if filesystem field was empty.
Retest D3D11 mode changes etc again, thanks.
|ClrMAME Pro 4.034 ||[witek], 2018-02-21 22:56:37|
-fixed: due to a cache flag error, in non-merged mode, cmpro took merge attribute information for names into account which is wrong
-fixed: setinfo, falsely hide empty parent set and its clones in tree when parent is empty but clones got content
-fixed: scanner, falsely list empty parents set in full merged mode as wrong named when parent is empty
-fixed: scanner, falsely list empty parent set in full merged, multi-software list mode as missing when set exists in various software lists
-fixed: miss list generator falsely lists sampleonly sets when they only reference parent samples
-fixed: scanner, falsely show wrong case set messages when missing option is turned off
-misc: allow romclones to be sampleparents
-misc: switched to visual studio 2017 (also for updater)
-misc: updated zipArchive lib to 4.6.5, 7z sdk to 18.01
|nSide 009.16 r495 ||[glob@s], 2018-02-18 13:24:11|
-Update to higan v106r06
-libretro boards.bml Fix
Now that boards.bml exists inside Super Famicom.sys/, the libretro target needs a change to the way it handles the Super Famicom’s system files (ipl.rom, manifest.bml, boards.bml). Instead of putting copies of ipl.rom and manifest.bml directly into libretro-sfc.cpp, it now reads them and boards.bml from target-libretro/resource/sfc.cpp, which is generated with byuu’s sourcery tool. This will avoid having to manually edit libretro-sfc.cpp every time boards.bml is updated.
W paczce 32/64bit.
|Altirra 3.10 Test 11 ||[witek], 2018-02-17 14:39:27|