Found: 7 news|
|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta4 ||[witek], 2018-04-22 18:57:56|
- Show only every 10th frame in D3D11 warp mode. For some reason Present() blocks if rate is higher than current max monitor refresh rate, not even DXGI_PRESENT_ALLOW_TEARING or DXGI_PRESENT_DO_NOT_WAIT help.
- Normal windowed D3D11 vsync mode should work correctly again.
- Default WASAPI audio device now follows Windows default audio device if default gets changed and emulation is already running.
- Renamed new low latency vsync to official "Lagless VSYNC (Beamraced)".
- Flip first slice early, before vblank (Early flip wont cause tearing as long as it happens during last slice). This should fix tearing in topmost slice when flip gets delayed (which for some unknown reason seems to regularly happen if flipping is done during vblank). This change makes last debug color bar shorter which is normal.
- Use NtDelayExecution and ZwSetTimerResolution (if available) for sub 1ms delays in non-fastest possible CPU low latency vsync modes.
- Replaced FastLane ROM with full 32k dump.
- Emulated (partially) C-Ltd Kronos.
- Removed CDTV SCSI from Advanced Chipset. It is optional hardware module and should be only in Expansion panel. Old CDTV SCSI configured config files are still supported but this and future versions wont write old CDTV SCSI config file entry to config file anymore.
- 5380 based SCSI controller with buffer RAM.
- Boot ROM added ("CLtd RomBoot 3.4, Copyright 1989, Wayne E. Miller")
- Boot ROM is only small driver loader from drives custom partition table.
- SCSI settings are stored in 256 bit 93C06 serial EEPROM. EEPROM is emulated but data is static (boot enabled, SCSI ID=7)
- Install disk is MIA: Emulation is not yet complete, for example buffer RAM/fake DMA is not emulated.
Lagless VSync still does not support autoscale or other scaling options. Amiga overscan display height must still match (mostly) monitor height.
VariableSpeedLowRes in the zone can be used for tearing testing.
|Nova v0.2.0 ||[witek], 2018-04-21 23:47:04|
-SH2: Added timing for interrupt handling(Kidou Senshi Z Gundam).
-SH2: Rewrote address mapping/mirroring stuff again.
-SH2: Added handling for illegal delay slot instructions.
-SCSP: Added read byte of SCIPD(Virtua Cop/Virtua Cop 2).
-CDB: Implemented several MPEG part commands(preliminary), Lunar-Silver Star Story MPEG Ban is playable now(No MPEG video/audio playing).
-MISC: Added NO_GFX mode to increase the debugging speed.
-VDP1: Fixed a bug of the clipping system not initialized when reseting(opening movie of Kidou Senshi Z Gundam).
-VDP2: Fixed a bug of PAL mode(Rayman (Europe)).
-SMPC: Tweaked timing of INTBACK command(autofire issue of Rayman).
-INPUT: Fixed a bug of key num4 on the numberpad which acts as same as the right key.
-SH2: Added read byte access of TIER register of FRT(3D Lemmings (E)).
-SCU: Refactored INTC.
-SCU: Made DSP and DMAC as separated excutable devices.
-SCU: Supported irregular(Transfer address is not aligned or transfer count is an odd number) DMA transfers.
-SCU: Implemented better timing for DMA transfers.
-SCU: Implemented better synchronization mechanism for DMAC.
-SCU: Implemented caching of DMA triggers.
-SCU: Implemented priority for the three DMA levels.
-SCU: Implemented all status(Access, Interruption, Standby, Operation) of DMA transfers.
-SCU: Implemented Force-Stop of DMA transfers.
-SCU: Implemented handling for illegal DMA.
-SCU: Implemented handling for the Status of Stopped DMA registers.
-SCU: Added handling for DSTA register.
-SCU: Added "Cool-down" time for interrupted/Force-Stopped DMA transfers.
-SCU: Added restrictions for register access.
-VDP1: Added restrictions for register access.
-VDP2: Fixed the VBLANK bit of TVSTAT register.
-CDB: Refactored handling of DATATRNS register.
-CDB: Added byte access of DATATRNS register(Steam Hearts via SCU DMA).
-SYSTEM: Added checking for accessing device registers from slave SH2.
-MISC: Refined regular expressions of the CUE parser.
-MISC: Fixed regular expression bugs of the INI parser.
– SH2: Fixed crashing bugs of the disassembler.
– SH2: Added a hook routine for special usage.
– SCU: Fixed a bug of table address boundary checking of DMAC indirect mode.
– SMPC: Added magic numbers to the battery save file.
– VDP1: Fixed MSBON of polygon.
– CDB: Added log messages for commands MpDisp, MpSetWin, MpSetBcolor, MpSetFade, MpSetVeff.
– SYSTEM: Implemented Nova BIOS(Preliminary).
– SYSTEM: Supported ROM cartridge.
– MISC: Implemented comments handing for the INI parser.
– MISC: Added new options in nova.ini.
– MISC: Some file names were changed,
« backup.bin » to « primary_01.bup »
« memcard_00.bin » to « memcard_01.bup »
« smpc.bin » to « battery.sav »
|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta3 ||[witek], 2018-04-20 02:00:11|
- New low latency vsync should now work under Windows XP, D3D9 only.
- Added ICD AdSCSI ROM with icddisk.device v33.0 (unknown ROM version, most likely v2.0 or v2.1) and v34.0 (v2.2 ROM version)
- Added MacroSystem DraCo v1.3 Boot ROM. Set it as extended ROM, A3000 KS 3.1 as normal ROM. (Boots and hangs like Casablanca)
- Fixed MOVE16 debugger disassembly.
- Fixed HDF/directory harddrive unit number conflict (if directory was between HDFs in harddrives list) introduced in b1.
- Fixed randomly occurring timing issue. Reported refresh rate suddenly increased and it looked like warp mode was activated.
- Full-window mode is now supported in virtual multi monitor mode. Native mode window opens on selected monitor, next virtual monitor opens on following real monitor and so on (or on top of existing window if not enough real monitors)
Toni Wilen is offline
|mGBA 0.6.3 ||[witek], 2018-04-16 20:04:29|
A new release of mGBA, version 0.6.3, is available. This version is a bugfix release to address some major audio and video regressions that snuck into 0.6.2. As such, all users of 0.6.2 are encouraged to update, especially if they are playing Game Boy games.
GB Audio: Revert unsigned audio changes
GB Video: Fix bad merge (fixes #1040)
GBA Video: Fix OBJ blending regression (fixes #1037)
Emu pod inne platformy TUTAJ
|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta2 ||[witek], 2018-04-16 20:01:34|
- New low latency vsync tweaks and updates.
- If low latency vsync polling takes longer than 2 vblanks, exit immediately to prevent total hang if scanline reads return unexpected and weird values.
- Display panel "native" resolution returned non-existing mode which got fixed to smallest supported resolution.
- Fixed clipboard sharing.
- Fixed graphics corruption (black lines/tearing) in new low latency mode with Vertical centering enabled.
- Added overlay led support. Led overlays must have same resolution as main overlay file, fully transparent color except location of led. Name must be _x_led.png where x = power,df0,df1,df2,df3,hd,cd,md,net (md = flash/eeprom access, for example cd32 nvram) Currently D3D11 only.
- MMU emulation works again (at least 68030 was broken)
- If low latency vsync and DSOUND: switch to WASAPI. New low latency vsync needs "pull" mode audio driver.
- Added new misc panel option, asks for confirmation when trying to close emulation window using close button or ALT+F4/CTRL+F11.
- Fixed Output panel crash if capture before filtering was set.
|Hoxs64 22.214.171.124 ||[witek], 2018-04-16 19:58:18|
1) New joystick configuration and fixes. Multiple host game device buttons can be assigned to a C64 joystick function.
|Yuzu is running games! ||[powerzx], 2018-04-16 12:37:13|
A major milestone in yuzu has been reached, as it can now boot a handful of the Nintendo Switch’s more primitive games. Don’t believe us? Take a look!