|Mednafen 1.22.0 ||[witek], 2018-12-22 19:58:15|
Changelog (wersja UNSTABLE):
- Added basic Apple II/II+ emulation(no IIe/IIc, sound card, mouse, nor tape support now, maybe later).
- gzip-compressed ROM/disk image files are now recognized by file extension instead of header magic.
- Dropped support for "game set" hashes used to change the naming of save state and save game files. The feature was mostly broken by changes made years ago, and is redundant now with M3U support.
Save game files for multi-disc PC-FX games created in previous versions of Mednafen will need to be renamed to be seen by this and newer versions of Mednafen.
Other files, including save states, should generally be unaffected, unless the user has changed filesys.fname_* settings to use the %F specifier where they wouldnt by default.
- Added "blend" and "blend_rg" deinterlacers.
- PCE: Fixed ADPCM voice playback issues in "Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari" when text speed is set to fast.
- PS1: Fixed a startup crash that could occur with a malformed or corrupted SYSTEM.CNF file.
- PS1: Fixed missing music in "Grind Session", "Pitball", and "Roswell Conspiracies - Aliens, Myths & Legends".
- PS1: Fixed hangs in "Army Men - Air Attack (Europe)", "Ballerburg - Castle Chaos", "Colony Wars - Vengeance (Europe)", "Grind Session", "Goryuujin Electro", "Simple 1500 Series Vol. 057 - The Maze", and "Transformers - Beast Wars Transmetals".
- PS1: Fixed broken disc switching in "Arc the Lad III".
- SNES-Faust: Fixed missing sprites in the water stage of "Marios Time Machine".
- SS: Added setting "ss.cart.auto_default".
- SS: Added "Fighting Vipers" to the internal database of games to use the data cache read bypass kludge with, to fix the problem of the computer controlled opponent sometimes losing the will to not be a statue.
- VB: Added the ability to toggle the state of the low battery sensor bit; configure the device on virtual input port 2(e.g. ALT+SHIFT+2) to assign a key/button to this function.